Use DVD Guides TV Wonder USB Video Card To...
convert video tape to digital video with the USB Video Card
TV Wonder USB Video Card
TV Wonder USB by ATI® is an excellent, and easy to use, video card for use in converting video tape to digital video.
In addition to video tape conversions this low cost investment enables you to:
- Available in NTSC version (for North America) only
- Plug & Play USB connection for hassle free installations.
- No need to open up your computer to install this video card.
- Watch TV on your desktop or notebook PC and capture video
- Get interactive TV listings with no monthly fee
- Watch your favorite TV programs while browsing the Net
- Scan all the TV channels to see "what's on"
- Zoom in on the action
- Record your favorite programs for later viewing
- Capture still images and motion video
- Create transcripts of the chosen programs
- Let your PC watch TV for you by monitoring Closed Captioning
EXTERNAL USB TV TUNER THAT INSTALLS WITHOUT OPENING UP THE PC WITH THE USB Video Card
- 125-channel TV tuner for your PC lets you watch TV full-screen or in a window while you work
- Using just one cable, plug TV WONDER™ USB EDITION to your computer and turn it on! USB makes the whole process hassle-free. You don't even have to open up your computer!
- With TV WONDER™ USB EDITION you can instantly add TV capabilities your notebook
A NEW WAY TO WATCH TV ON YOUR PC WITH THE USB Video Card
- GUIDE Plus+™ Interactive Program Guide
- Scroll through TV listings while watching the current channel in a window
- Search and schedule programs for viewing by title, category (i.e. golf, comedies, etc.), actor/performer or date
- Watch TV while browsing the Net
- Tired of waiting for your computer to download Internet files? Now you can watch your favorite TV program while you're downloading
- Time passes much faster with the TV browser feature of the TV WONDER™ USB EDITION
- Channel Preview & Video Desktop
- Scan through all available stations in seconds, see "what's on" at a glance
- Display live TV signal as your PC's wallpaper
- Zoom and Pan
- Zoom in on the action
- Pan within the zoomed video
- Magazine & Hot Words
- Create a TV Magazine with images and text from the chosen programs
- Use the "Hot Words" real-time word notification feature to let you know when words or phrases are detected - great tool for journalists, investors, students or sports fans
DIGITAL VCR AND SCHEDULED VIEWING WITH THE USB Video Card
- Set the time and channel of any TV program you want to watch and TV WONDER™ USB EDITION will notify you when it comes on
- No time to watch it right away? Let the Digital VCR feature of the TV WONDER™ USB EDITION record the program to your hard drive so you can enjoy it later
- Keep right on working or playing without ever having to worry about missing your favorite show again!
STILL IMAGE AND MOTION VIDEO CAPTURE WITH THE USB Video Card
*** Disclaimer ***
- Enhance your PC's video capabilities using video input support of the TV WONDER™ USB EDITION which lets you capture still images and save them in Stills Gallery
- Capture motion video from your VCR or camcorder
- Use the images to enhance your presentations, e-mails, websites and other projects
Using this information to create unauthorized copies or derivatives of works protected under United States Code Title 17 (Copyright) is strictly prohibited.
All Expert Guide USB Video Card instructional guides are intended for personal use only to create a back-up copy of DVD's the individual has created. By purchasing and using Expert Guides you represent and warrant that your use of the package will not violate local, state, federal and/or international laws and that you own all relevant interests and rights in all materials of which a copy or derivative is being made. Furthermore, you agree to hold harmless and defend from any and all liability the provider, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and their associates.
Use DVD Guides TV Wonder USB Video Card To convert video tape to digital video to "Protect and Backup" movies in your collection
Click Here To Return To The DVD Guides Page